Be a Child's Champion
BI System Analyst IIENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 25545
Implements, designs, and provides collaboration for reports, dashboards and other Business Intelligence delivery methods using a variety of technologies. Assesses, plans, develops, implements and maintains assigned systems and business intelligence delivery. Functions on an advanced level in multiple platforms, reporting systems, and tool sets. Provides complex assessment, identification of system requirements, and functional definitions of planned reporting development.
Minimum Job Requirements
At least 3 years of experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support.
BS in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/related major or at least 3 years' experience in Information Technology in a technical role.
Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles.
At least 3 years of hands-on experience in solid Business Intelligence systems design, implementation and administration, including one or more of the following: Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Cognos, Microsoft Reporting Services, EPSI, or MicroStrategy.
Solid experience designing, implementing, and supporting Business Intelligence Platform (SAP) delivery through reporting, development of dashboards, Explorer, Webi reports, Universe Development, Lumira or other methods including CMC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements, designs, and provides collaboration for reports, dashboards and other Business Intelligence delivery methods using a variety of technologies.
- Assesses, plans, develops, implements and maintains assigned systems and business intelligence delivery. Functions on an advanced level in multiple platforms, reporting systems, and tool sets.
- Provides complex assessment, identification of system requirements, and functional definitions of planned reporting development.
- Adheres to IT standards and implements appropriate security safeguards in report development in order to maintain confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Assists project leader and department leadership in establishing project team goals, objectives and budget, and identifies, coordinates and acquires resources to reach them.
- Assists users and IT personnel with training and development of user documentation.
- Conducts data analyses as requested in supported databases.
- Develops system-wide reports to support information management needs.
- Maintains production reporting systems to ensure reliable performance, appropriate change management and auditing.
- Prepares complete test plans and test methodologies.
- Serves as expert resource and educates others on appropriate utilization of business intelligence systems to support the delivery of quality care and operational/research excellence.
- Works effectively on project teams assigned by management.
Abilityto design and develop reports, dashboards and other analytical delivery methods using SQL- based tools.
Excellent ability to be self-directed: Ability to apply effective prioritization, organization, analytical, and project management skills (simultaneous multiple projects).
Knowledge of data collection and analysis, general performance improvement, statistical tools, and process mapping.
Excellent technical skills: Demonstrated technical skills and aptitudes related to all computer related activities, inclusive of the ability to learn and apply new applications, platforms, etc. Proficiency in the use of PCs, spreadsheets, report generating, working with cloud-based and server-based application systems.
Strong analytical skills: Experience in analyzing clinical performance data strongly.
Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and time lines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Healthcare experience is highly desired.
Maintains current knowledge and practice in compliance with standards established by external regulatory agencies that impact job performance and deliverables and maintains fluency in governmental quality program requirements and rules.
Ability to sustain mature judgment and maintain strict confidential information and patient confidentiality as mandated by HIPAA, and organization policies, respecting the rights and privacy of others at all times.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : ENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE-1000-921906
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.