Be a Child's Champion
Business Project Analyst-NCPS DeptNCPS-PROFESSIONAL SERVICES Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus Miami, Florida Requisition ID 23945
Responsible for providing project management support to the NCPS Leaders by driving scheduling and activity tracking of projects, remaining within scope, time lines, and budget. Performs data analysis, consistent progress reporting, and keeps the team accountable for cost, scheduling, and resource management in support of the portfolio of NCPS operations projects. Responsible for interface with project teams, NCPS team, Contracts, Finance, IT, Revenue Cycle, Procurement, and operations process owners.
Job Specific Duties
- Supports in planning and implementation of projects to include program design, creating, and executing project plans. Supports stakeholders in multiple and simultaneous projects through all phases of implementation including tracking timelines and deliverables.
- Responsible for managing projects through the life cycle including planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting.
- Works closely with Project Leaders to define charters, review current project status, and future performance.
- Develops project reports, templates, and project master schedules to support Project Leaders in the execution of projects.
- Responsible to administer and train others on selected online project management tools and software solutions.
- Assists in the preparation of performance reports, risk assessments, executive briefings, and required progress status reports and deliverables.
- Provides financial and performance status information to the project team.
- Ensures project reporting reliability and sustainability, through data analytics and internal reporting sources.
- Coordinates the development of best management practices and disseminates lessons learned to project leads.
- Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery methods and procedures.
- Runs reports and analyzes data to ensure projects are within scope, on budget, and assigned to the appropriate team(s).
- Supports the team with Practice Plan informatics and overall reporting needs.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field
- 1-3 years of project management experience in healthcare environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to plan time effectively, balance multiple tasks, work within stringent time frames, and drive projects to completion.
- Conflict resolution skills and team approach to resolve challenges to advance project.
- Able to handle multiple assignments, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively plan/organize large and complex projects.
- Understanding of cost, schedule development, and controls.
- Ability to analyze project control requirements and develop tools and processes to enhance overall effectiveness.
- Solid analytical ability with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prepare written and verbal reports to project team and management regarding program performance.
- Hands-on experience with earned value methodology and monitoring including calculation and analysis.
- Able to communicate at all levels to convey project information.
- Able to deliver engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Job : Professional
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus
Department : NCPS-PROFESSIONAL SERVICES-3100-490000
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.