Be a Child's Champion
Cerner Clinical Systems Analyst II (Core)REVENUE CYCLE SYSTEMS Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 20656
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Systems development implementing, and supporting clinical application systems
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied systems software to effectively respond to the business and clinical requirements.
- Participates in design and process changes regarding to the Electronic Medical Record.
- Designs applications leveraging best practice configuration to meet business and functional requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues that impact the Electronic Medical Record following service level agreement timeline.
- Provides application support and participates in on call rotation.
- Develops and coordinates comprehensive test plans.
- Documents all work per IT standards and process including change management.
- Assists and coordinates in the documentation of systems policies and procedures as well as training materials.
- Works effectively on project teams and meets deadlines in accordance to project manager's expectations.
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles.
- Excellent verbal communications and customer-relations skills.
- Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions
- Ability to forge strong working partnerships within Information Technology.
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively in both oral and written form with all levels of hospital personnel and all patient groups.
- Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with co-workers, clinical and medical staff and interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex application systems problems and provide resolutions/recommendations
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : REVENUE CYCLE SYSTEMS-1000-921903
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.