Be a Child's Champion
Client Support TechnicianIT SERVICE MANAGEMENT Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 23995
Provide PC hardware and software installation and support services and Internet access support services.
Minimum Job Requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science/ Information Systems/related major or at least 3-4 years of equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with setup, repair and modification of Windows PC desktops and laptops, printers and other peripherals.
- Troubleshooting skills with 3 years experience in a Windows- based environment(s) and/or 2 years experience with Macs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Installs, configures, implements and maintains desktop client software, e.g. Microsoft applications (Outlook, Exchange, Internet Explorer, Office, Windows, etc.) and/or Mac applications (Entourage, Safari, Office, Mac O/S, etc.), meeting SLAs on incidents and service requests.
- Installs, relocates and supports PCs, servers, printers and other computer-related equipment.
- Tracks MCH’s assets by updating information as equipment is replaced, moved or changed.
- Under supervision, tests network connectivity and access to ensure security, integrity and accuracy of data transmitted throughout MCH. Ensures that physical connections are standard, orderly and clearly identified.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista, Windows 2000/ 2003/ 2008 Server, Microsoft Office XP/ 2003/ 2007, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Lotus Notes, Symantec Antivirus and other business applications.
- Action- oriented and self- motivated with the ability to improve the effectiveness, performance and efficiency of the Client Support team.
- Certification in A+ and current MCSE preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to prioritize tasks and complete assignments within an estimated time frame. Superior documentation skills are a must.
- Knowledge and experience of desktop and network management, deployment and tracking tools such as SMS, Ghost, Citrix or comparable applications.
- Sound knowledge of Helpdesk and Asset management software, and general Helpdesk/ Trouble Ticket and Project Management process.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT-1000-921904
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.