Be a Child's Champion
Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Orthopaedic Dept (Full Time, Day Shift)
By becoming a nurse at Nicklaus Children’s, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of patient and family centered care that meets the quality of standards at our Magnet designated hospital. We are looking for a nurse to provide compassion and knowledge every day.
What makes a successful Nurse at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- We are there through all stages of health and life, both physically and mentally.
- We believe in inspiring hope and promoting lifelong health.
- We are a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey.
- We are guided by the CREATE (collaboration, responsibility, empowerment, advocacy, transformation, empathy) values and behaviors.
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Part-time and full-time employees receive the same benefits package.
- Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensure to practice nursing in the state of Florida
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a pediatric setting
- CPR: Healthcare Provider
- Bilingual: English/Spanish required
- Applies knowledge of growth and development in customer interactions and treatment.
- Assists physician during clinic hours.
- Assists physician during operative cases.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate patient care.
- Coordinates scheduling of operative cases.
- Participates in patient clinical rounds.
- Responsible for coordinating treatment plans and therapy goals for team and having these incorporated into the patient's treatment.
- Serves as liaison between physicians and patients.
- Ability to quickly develop a therapeutic plan of treatment for patients and coordinate the interdisciplinary team so that these goals are incorporated
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job : Nursing - Clinical
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus
Department : NCPS-ORTHOPEDICS & SUPPORT-3100-466790
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.
Explore transportation, parks, cafés, shopping and beaches in this location.