Be a Child's Champion
Director Enterprise Res PlanningFINANCIAL SYSTEMS Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 21658
Responsible for the management, strategy, and execution of IT infrastructure for the organization. Plans, directs, and controls activities related to all of NCHS's ERP Systems. In conjunction with vendors, consultants, IT staff, and other organizational leaders, identifies the hardware, software, and network technology required to address business system needs. Develops and monitors the annual budget and goals for the department as they relate to the IT Strategic Plan.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Master's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or related degree
- More than 10 years Experience in leading at least two large, complex, and full-lifecycle IT implementations
- More than 10 years Leadership experience and managed midsize to large IT teams and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- More than 10 years Experience related to ERP systems implementation and operations with clear demonstration of progressive achievement and growth in ERP program management
- 7-10 years Experience with service providers, negotiating contracts, and resolving service issues to minimize impact on staff
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Understanding of financial and supply chain operational process flows (i.e., order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, etc.).
- Ability to develop strong partnership with the business community.
- Self-motivated and a problem solver who can assess and develop strategies for achieving the needs of the user community.
- Drives operational efficiency, identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes within the scope of ERP needed to achieve successful business results.
- Analyzes, maps, documents processes, and develops a framework for process standardization and improvement.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to speak to technical-level staff and develop written reporting and presentational content with level-appropriate messaging up to and including the senior executive level.
- Ability to lead and direct ERP Core Team members in line with the goals of the ERP program. Encourages and facilitates cooperation, results orientation, and collaboration amongst the team.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, particularly in cross-functional teams across multiple lines of business and over whom there may be no direct authority.
- Experience using project management software tools, such as MS Project, Jira, and other tools, to effectively lead, manage, monitor, and control project activities.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated track record of applying program management principles, practices, and techniques with a strong results orientation.
Job Specific Duties
- • Manages and coordinates the detailed analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of vendor supplied and in-house developed software. F: Daily/ T: 4 hrs R: Individual
• Assesses needs and opportunities for ERP products through research and feasibility analysis. Manages, gathers, and analyzes competitive intelligence data. F: Monthly/ T: 4 hrs R: Individual
• Ensures design specification requirements are met. Prepares complete test plans and test methodologies. F: Monthly/ T: 10 hrs R: Shared
• Establishes standards to ensure communication to the client regarding the status of problems, enhancements, and development projects occurs in a consistent manner and on a regular basis. F: Daily/ T: 1 hr R: Individual
• Manages staff and directly evaluates subordinates. Provides support and guidance in the development of staff. Positively influences subordinates' performance through orientation, monitoring, feedback, education, and counseling. F: Daily/ T: 2 hrs R: Individual
• In conjunction with the CIO, creates an annual financial systems plan. Ensures preparation of the initial draft of the plan, including budgeting and staffing requirements. F: Quarterly/ T: 4 hrs R: Shared
• Maintains a formal tracking process for client projects and Information Technology staff and management. F: Weekly/ T: 2 hrs R: Individual
• Maintains relationships with other leaders and vendors to understand new business opportunities, priorities, and products. F: Daily/ T: 1 hr R: Individual
• Provides assistance to the Directors in the development of projected timetables for proposed projects. F: Weekly/ T: 4 hrs R: Shared
• Manages the daily operations of the department. Supervises and directs the team’s work flow to provide effective and timely information systems services to clients. F: Daily/ T: 1 hr R: Individual
• Development of medium and long term strategic plan for ERP systems F: Quarterly/ T: 10 hrs R: Individual
• Recruit, hire, and manage a team with the skills needed to operate and support ERP systems. F: As Needed/ T: As Needed R: Shared
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : FINANCIAL SYSTEMS-1000-921916
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.