Be a Child's Champion
HR ManagerHR & TALENT ACQUISITION Florida-Miami-NCHS Corporate Headquarters Miami, Florida Requisition ID 21195
Responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of effective, positive, progressive employee relation's program initiatives, and activities. Develops and implements retention programs and collaborates with Leaders to develop effective internal retention strategies to address workforce morale issues to ensure employee satisfaction.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Human Resources or related field
- 4-7 years Experience in a manager level position in a generalist role including recruitment, retention, employee relations, and organizational development servicing 800+ customer base
- Traveling throughout South Florida areas to visit NCHS facilities
- Intermediate experience with MS Package to include Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively consults leaders as an HR business and staffing SME to support the leaders’ efforts in aligning and driving operational excellence to system level goals.
- Provides effective consultation advice, coaching, and counseling to all leaders and employees with regards to workplace concerns and TM&E policy, procedures, and employment laws and practices in an effort to amicably resolve employment related matters.
- Consultant to client groups providing support to them as they create a positive work experience for employees that drives satisfaction and engagement.
- Effectively conducts internal investigations and facilitates resolution of internal and external complaints involving employment-related discrimination charges, unlawful harassment claims and/or retaliation, formal and informal grievances, conflict resolution, workers compensation and unemployment compensation claims, and other workplace disputes. While proactively and effective tracking, trending, and identifying areas for improvement initiatives. Implement any improvement initiatives.
- Partners with leaders to assess talent pool within their groups and collaborates with leaders to identify specific recruitment needs and convey the needs to the Recruiters.
- Partners in the planning, development, and implementation of recruitment and staffing strategies; assists with job fairs and recruitment events.
- Works with Sr Manager to monitor and analyze employee turnover to identify retention issues. Collects feedback from terminating employees and reports results of termination to Managers. Makes recommendations to improve employee satisfaction and retention issues and employee development and career growth opportunities
- Provides exceptional customer service to customers and co-workers by demonstrating excellent communication in responses that enhance the customer's perception of Talent Management team; responds in an acceptable time frame.
- Takes an active role in the recruitment efforts for Leadership level positions and other key positions as needed for assigned areas. Mediates quality of hire prior to submission of candidate to a customer for other openings.
- Certificate in SHRM's PHR/SPHR or SHRM - CP preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Keep current with industry and professional trends and developments in HR Management practices.
- Ability to exercise sound discretionary judgment and decision-making skills in resolving complex and sensitive employee relations matters
- Ability to successfully utilize negotiation, facilitation, mediation, and intermediary skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required in order to build strong working relationships with leaders.
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken.
- Ability to conduct and lead presentations and public speaking.
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-NCHS Corporate Headquarters
Department : HR & TALENT ACQUISITION-1000-952900
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.