Be a Child's Champion
Imaging Architect (Cerner – CAMM)ANCILLARY SYSTEMS Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 23210
The Imaging Architect will perform as a senior member of the Enterprise Imaging team. This position will be assigned as a technical resource on various clinical and document imaging projects.
Minimum Job Requirements
3 years hands-on experience clinical system configuration, design, implementation and administration.
5 years experience designing, implementing, and supporting clinical application systems.
5 years experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Sciences/ Information Systems/related major or at least 5 years experience in Information Technology in a technical role.
Experience with VB scripting, development and/or .NET.
Senior-level applications engineer / architect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with budget input.
- Develop custom scripts (VB, .NET, etc) to interface Life Cycles with host applications.
- Establishes and manages target dates.
- Interprets customer requirements and develops solutions to fit those requirements in a project environment.
- Participates in project and new initiative meetings as necessary; represents the document imaging team, making recommendations and decisions on behalf of the team.
- Provides 24/7/365 support for clinical and document imaging systems including PACS, OCR and imaging repositories.
- Trains and mentors junior team members.
- Veritas skills and knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- CDIA+ Certification is preferred.
- Emageon Enterprise Visualization experience is preferred but not required.
- Healthcare experience is highly desired.
- Imagenow experience and certification is preferred but not required.
- Practical experience with project delivery and systems development life cycles.
- Linux/UNIX shell programming skills and knowledge, Windows Server skills and knowledge
- Working knowledge of HL7 and custom interface products
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages/ reporting systems, including COBOL, .Net, Java, XML, SQL, Crystal Reports.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : ANCILLARY SYSTEMS-1000-921909
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.