Be a Child's Champion
Interface Integrity Analyst IIENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 24378
Provides expert knowledge in developing and maintaining interfaces in a healthcare environment. Designs, develops, and maintains interfaces for the clinic and research user community.
Job Specific Duties
- Provides expert knowledge in developing and maintaining interfaces in a healthcare environment.
- Designs, develops, and maintains interfaces for the clinic and research user community.
- Develops & maintains interfaces (HL7 and non-HL7) in a 24/7/365 environment against leading application suites such as an EMR & with databases such as Oracle or MS SQL Server.
- Develops interfaces utilizing FHIR and API calls.
- Establishes basic and advanced interface implementation strategies.
- Meets project timelines as specified by IT Management or Project Manager.
- Participates in the establishment of basic and advanced interface implementation strategies.
- Provides thorough documentation of all interfaces used within the NCHS environment.
- Uses Software Development Life Cycle methodology or other approaches supported by NCHS to ensure integrity of code.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences/Information Systems/related major
- 3-5 years of related experience in CorePoint or other interface engine and development tool kits
- 4-7 years’ experience in Information Systems development, implementation and support
- 1-3 years’ work experience with Oracle, SQLServer, Snowflake database systems.
- 1-3 years’ work experience with JSON, XML, and DOM processing mechanisms
- 1-3 year’ work experience with file transfers, sFTP, Rest API, SOAP
- Prior work experience integrating EMR systems
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in leading hospital application suites preferred.
- Knowledge of HL7 standards.
- Able to establish basic and advanced interface implementation strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of communication protocols including http, sockets, sftp, and FHIR.
- Understanding of software development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of UNIX (AIX) or Windows Server.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : ENTERPRISE BUS INTELLIGENCE-1000-921906
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.