Be a Child's Champion
IT Business Analyst IIWEB & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMNT Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 20519
Functions as a liaison between IT and the business, utilizing in depth-knowledge to support the department in strategic processes, business planning and requirements, innovation, feasibility analysis, process improvement, software quality improvement and post implementation tasks.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, or relevant professional experience.
- 4-7 years of experience in a consulting or analyst role.
- 2-4 years of experience with complex system requirement identification and documentation analysis
- 2-4 years of experience with software development projects, including creating and executing test cases.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Communicates in a clear, professional, and succinct manner.
- Effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions, anticipates obstacles, and develops plans to resolve obstacles.
- Ability to trend and track productivity results and uses the data to predict future scenarios.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Works cross-functionally to establish standards for technology and business processes.
- Knowledge of data extraction tools utilized for manipulating large and complex data sets preferred.
- Understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management, and critical thinking skills.
- Team player in a manner consistent with I-CREATE Way Values and practices.
Job Specific Duties
- Plans, analyzes, coordinates, and serves as liaison for the activities, projects, and programs related to new business opportunities.
- Researches developments in new technologies, analyzes and determines business requirements, and develops migration and implementation plans.
- Learns NCHS business systems (including CRM and ERP) and becomes responsible in implementing new features, making configuration changes, upgrades and deployments.
- Creates and implements strategies to continuously improve the quality of software applications and of testing processes
- Executes test plans of web and mobile applications to ensure it meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepares and presents reports, charts, and tables (online and in-writing) to assist in application decisions.
- Performs statistical and analytical research of large data sets for decision-making and planning purposes.
- Defines detailed functional and technical specifications required to satisfy business requirements for complex and high dollar program and projects.
- Identifies and selects metrics to evaluate project progress.
- Takes the lead in project coordination efforts, as an acting PM, to ensure successful delivery of project objectives.
- Executes test scripts and afterwards documents bug reports with corrective actions.
- Assist the team in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes.
- Designs and prepares high-level presentation material for executive committees.
- Develops technical solutions to customer problems and translates outcomes into functional and business solutions.
- Performs post implementation review of projects to ensure project effectiveness.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : WEB & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMNT-1000-921907
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.