Be a Child's Champion
IT Sr Business Operations ManagerIT ADMINISTRATION Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 24643
Responsible for the business operations to lead our IT operations and support our business objectives. Accountable for project management and business operations to develop and implement strategies that align with the organization's goals and objectives. Responsible for developing and implementing IT policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and overseeing the implementation of workflows and processes within the IT department.
Job Specific Duties
- Manage and lead a team of healthcare and IT professionals in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement departmental policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the implementation of workflow and administrative solutions and ensure that they are functioning effectively and efficiently.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify technology needs and develop strategies to address them.
- Provide support to users of technology systems and tools.
- Manage department projects from conception to implementation and ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of department systems and tools and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Works as liaison between hospital finance and hospital operations to ensure consistency in the execution of finance procedures, as well as, the development of department operating and capital budgets and forecasts.
- Manages the development of operations dashboard together with IT and with the input from operational leader and finance leadership.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- 4-7 years of Healthcare Administration and/or IT Operations experience
- 4-7 years of leadership or people management experience
- Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience in budgeting and financial management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master’s degree preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare operations and administration.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan time effectively in order to balance multiple tasks and projects with different completion dates.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : IT ADMINISTRATION-1000-921950
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.