Be a Child's Champion
Manager IT Implementation/Change ManagementIT ADMINISTRATION Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 24619
Responsible for leading our IT governance efforts and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards. Accountable for the IT governance, risk management, compliance, and develop and implement strategies that align with the organization's goals and objectives. Responsible for managing a team of IT professionals and ensuring all technology systems and processes are aligned with the organization's strategic objectives and are compliant with regulatory requirements and industry standards. Accountable for developing and implementing IT policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, and overseeing the implementation of technology solutions.
Job Specific Duties
- Develop and maintain the organization's IT governance framework.
- Provide administrative leadership on behalf of IT governance.
- Develop and maintain IT project portfolios to be shared and discussed regularly with stakeholders.
- Provide consultative support to stakeholders as they develop new requests for systems, data and/or system workflow changes to be considered for IT governance.
- Collaborate with IT managers to develop and implement internal measures, meeting, and structures that review stakeholder project requests.
- Develop and deliver IT governance training and awareness programs for IT professionals and stakeholders.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related field
- 4-7 years of experience in designing, implementing and running enterprise IT governance
- 4-7 years of experience in a management and leadership role in healthcare
- Experience in designing, implementing, and running enterprise IT governance
- Strong experience working with business stakeholders to set and meet expectations around project prioritization
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong understanding of industry standards related to IT governance.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of emerging technology trends and their potential applications.
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : IT ADMINISTRATION-1000-921950
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.