Be a Child's Champion
Pediatric Dental Attending - Dentist (Part Time)DENTAL CLINIC Florida-Miami-Doral Miami, Florida Requisition ID 21542
Provides supervision of the pediatric dental residents during clinical activities, provision of didactic and seminar instruction, as well as, providing quality patient care. Participates in the development and implementation of goals for the Pediatric Dental Residency Program. Engages in the development of research activities. Professional responsibility for the delivery of dental care at MCHS.
- Degree in Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor in Dental Surgery (DDS) with graduate or post-graduate degree in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Certified by an ADA-recognized certifying board.
- Active State of Florida License to practice dentistry.
- Proven hands-on medical management experience.
- Able to provide expert dental care.
- Ability to relate cooperatively and constructively with clients and co-workers.
- Effectively monitor and develop the abilities of subordinates.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Ability to use complex mathematical techniques to budget and provide productivity assessments.
- Ability to use logical and scientific thinking to interpret technical data and solve a broad range of problems.
- Accomplishes teaching responsibilities required to achieve the educational goals of the Dental Residency Program.
- Responsible for overall continuity and quality of patient care.
- Engages in academic pursuits and clinical research.
- Provides supervision and delivery of patient care as required.
- Establishes and enhances relationships with community, Dentists, Pediatricians, and sub-specialty practices to improve patient outcomes, communication, and referral management.
- Evaluates and reviews the Resident’s performance.
Job : Physician
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Doral
Department : DENTAL CLINIC-2100-687000
:Part Time with Benefits
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.