Be a Child's Champion
PeopleSoft AnalystFINANCIAL SYSTEMS Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 20200
Implements, designs, and provides support for assigned applications using a variety of technologies. Assesses plans, develops, implements and maintains assigned systems. Responsible for system assessment, process analysis, identification of system requirements, and functional definition of planned system changes. Administers system applications and serves as an educator and resource.
Minimum Job Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Business major, or at least 5 years of experience in Information Technology in a technical role instead of degree.
7 years of experience in Information Systems development, implementation, and support.
5 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting PeopleSoft systems.
5 years of experience as a Techno Functional consultant for PeopleSoft HRMS including Core HR, Benefits, Admin, and Payroll.
5 years of experience as a Techno Functional consultant for PeopleSoft HRMS including GL, AP, CM, AM, PC, and Supply Chain modules.
5 years Experience with technical tools delivered by PeopleSoft including App Designer, People Code, App engine, CI, IB, SQR, etc.
5 years Experience with creating technical design document based on functional design.
5 years Experience in building interfaces and reports using SQR and XML.
5 years Experience in core business process in HCM.
5 years Experience with workflow automation, interfaces, and integration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements, designs, and provides support for assigned applications using a variety of technologies. Assesses plans, develops, implements and maintains assigned systems.
- Responsible for system assessment, process analysis, identification of system requirements, and functional definition of planned system changes.
- Adheres to IT standards and implements appropriate security safeguards in report development in order to maintain confidentiality and privacy of information.
- Assists project leader and department leadership in establishing project team goals, objectives, budget, identifies, coordinates, and acquires resources to reach them.
- Assists users and IT personnel with training and development of user documentation.
- Develops system-wide reports to support information management needs
- Establishes design and builds or programs test, documentation, and implementation standards. Ensures assigned systems software adheres to them.
- Evaluates, designs, builds, tests, and implements custom or vendor supplied software.
- Prepares complete test plans and test methodologies.
- Serves as an internal consultant for systems supported.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and internal support for HCM modules specifically for the TM&E department.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and internal support for Taleo applications (Recruiting/Performance/OnBoarding) including Taleo Connect Client (TCC) and all associated scripts.
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting and internal support for PeopleSoft financials modules specifically for the Finance and Supply Chain departments.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Taleo Connect Client (TCC) knowledge preferred.
- Healthcare experience is highly desired.
- Able to works effectively on project teams.
- Good time management skills.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : FINANCIAL SYSTEMS-1000-921916
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.