Be a Child's Champion
Software ArchitectWEB & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMNT Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 23481
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, related field or at least 10 years of experience in information Technology in systems development and design
- 7-10 years Experience in Software Development and Enterprise Systems
- 4-7 years Experience in Microsoft.Net Framework Development
- 4-7 years Experience in using Relational Databases
2-4 years Experience in API Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for designing & implementing software including websites, web services & mobile applications with the primary objectives of quality, scalability, client satisfaction & performance.
- Ensures ease of maintenance, application performance & compatibility with existing systems. Provides technical direction & guidance to consultants and offers counsel to team and NCHS staff.
- Designs system architectures and strategy to meet business and functional requirements.
- Leads complex software development lifecycle activities.
- Designs, develops, and supports large systems and modules for the enterprise.
- Leads a team of software engineers in charge of delivery web & mobile applications and services.
- Alerts colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Evaluates, designs, codes, tests & implements custom or vendor supplied systems.
- Provides technical direction and guidance to consultants and offers counsel to team and NCHS staff.
- Designs system architecture and strategy leveraging best practice configuration to meet the business and functional requirements.
- Leads or assists integration testing for all upgrades or major projects.
- Analyzes and resolves complex issues that impact the electronic medical record following service level agreement timeline.
- Provides application support and participates in on-call rotation.
- Develops and coordinates comprehensive test plans.
- Documents all work per IT standards and process including change management.
- Works effectively on project teams and meets deadlines in accordance to leader's expectations.
- • Ability to analyze and resolve complex application systems problems.
- • Ability to forge strong working partnerships within IT and all stakeholders across the enterprise.
- • Ability to work at an enterprise perspective with a holistic mindset.
- • Ability to provide effective strategies, best-practices, and robust technical architectures.
- • Excellent verbal communications and customer-relations skills.
- • Excellent written skills and experience with documentation of issues and resolutions.
- • Expertise in the design and development of software applications.
- • Expertise in OOP and other design patterns, and SDLC methodologies (Agile Scrum, Kanban).
- • Vast knowledge in Entity Framework, LinQ, SQL, and Data query languages.
- • Plus if knowledgeable in: DevOps, AWS, Azure, React.js, Angular, Node.js, WPF.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : WEB & SOFTWARE DEVELOPMNT-1000-921907
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.