Be a Child's Champion
CRNA - Pediatric Cardiac - Signing & Relo Bonus Provided (Full Time, Day shift)
By becoming a nurse at Nicklaus Children’s, you will be responsible for the planning and delivery of patient and family centered care that meets the quality of standards at our Magnet designated hospital. We are looking for a nurse to provide compassion and knowledge every day.
What makes a successful Nurse at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team Player
- We are there through all stages of health and life, both physically and mentally.
- We believe in inspiring hope and promoting lifelong health.
- We are a trusted partner to children and their families, not only in times of illness, but throughout their life journey.
- We are guided by the CREATE (collaboration, responsibility, empowerment, advocacy, transformation, empathy) values and behaviors.
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Part-time and full-time employees receive the same benefits package.
Provides anesthetic care of the patients, exclusively under the direct supervision and guidance of a Pediatric Anesthesiologist.
Job Specific Duties
Minimum Job Requirements
- Master's Degree Master's or Doctorate degree (DNP or DNAP) of Nurse Anesthesia accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) Council of Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs. (Required)
- APRN State of Florida Licensure - maintain active and in good standing throughout employment
- National Board of Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
- CPR BLS -American Heart Association BLS Maintain active and in good standing throughout employment
- PALS - American Heart Association PALS Maintain active and in good standing throughout employment
- ACLS - American Heart Association ACLS Maintain active and in good standing throughout employment
- Successful completion of Credentialing by NCH Medical Administration required
- BACKGRD - Level II Background Check
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Pediatric experience desired.
- Demonstrates the knowledge of anesthesia practice and procedure.
- Ability to evaluate the patient’s response to care, solve problems and adapt plan of care.
- Competent bedside manners that instill confidence in patients and their families.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to react calmly during stressful conditions.
- Ability to foster an amicable relationship with the patient and family, the anesthesiologist, surgeons, nurses and surgical technicians at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital.
- Proficiency with Nicklaus Children’s Hospital requirements for social/skills that promote professionalism, pride in Nicklaus Children’s Hospital, respect, honesty, team work and a sense of responsibility towards safety and optimum patient care.
Job : Nursing - Clinical
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus
Department : NCPS-ANESTHESIOLOGY-3100-455723
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.
Explore transportation, parks, cafés, shopping and beaches in this location.