Be a Child's Champion
Manager TelecommunicationsIT COMMUNICATIONS Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices Miami, Florida Requisition ID 25792
Serves as an escalation point in the absence of the department Director. Responsible for monitoring the daily work performance, development, training, and completion of subordinate performance evaluations to include telephone technicians and all other direct reports. Provides performance input to the department Director as needed on other employees within the department. Responsible for the total and complete daily operation of the department.
Job Specific Duties
- Collaborates with the Directors as a consultant and solution provider.
- Completes department budget projections and manages expenses.
- Conducts performance discussions and completes employee performance appraisals on a timely basis.
- Designs and maintains successful voice/data network integrations with IT on all activities and projects.
- Directing and coordinates department technology projects and services with other vendors.
- Ensures all telecommunications equipment and services meets guidelines and requirements of IT and Hospital Security departments.
- Manages and assists designing, delivering, implementing, and supporting all voice networking infrastructure.
- Manages the routine data back-up process and ensures they are performed on a timely basis.
- Orients, trains, coaches, and provides feedback to employees.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Cisco Certification or comparable licenses or training
- 4-7 years Installation and maintenance of Cisco Systems Interconnecting, Cisco Network Devices, and Cisco Telephony
- 4-7 years IP IVR Deployment and Cisco Customer Response Solutions Deployment (CRSD)
- 4-7 years Management of Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- 3-5 years Management of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- 3-5 years Management of a Telecommunications Team
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Associate degree or Equivalent experience/Certification.
- Experience in Service Now preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and courteously with internal and external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of a team.
- Demonstrate PBX technical skills with high ended and highly profiled customer references.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Able to adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with customers and co-workers.
- Handle numerous interruptions and handle several requests simultaneously.
- Knowledge of cloud-based telecommunications infrastructure.
- Knowledge of hybrid cloud telephony systems
- Knowledge of unified communications solutions available in the market.
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Miami-Waterford Offices
Department : IT COMMUNICATIONS-1000-954902
Joining a new organization can be daunting or overwhelming. But at Nicklaus, your colleagues make you feel welcomed. They taught me to celebrate our accomplishments and band together during challenging times. This is not easy to find in healthcare these days, so I’m grateful to have found an amazing place to work with people and leadership who have my well-being in mind.Lova Renee Brunson Manager Accreditation & Regulatory
Collaboration leads to success.
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much. Working together, we find solutions and methods we would never find alone, and at Nicklaus Children’s, we have fun doing it.
Responsibility drives us.
We all take responsibility here – for the children, their families, our work and each other. We meet our responsibilities head on and motivate each other to succeed.
Empower yourself, help others.
Nicklaus Children’s encourages team members to believe in their ability to affect positive change in the world through everything they do with us.
Advocate for the right way.
Advocate for children. Advocate for families. Advocate for yourself. But most of all, advocate for getting the job done right and you will find nothing but success and support in your career here.
Transformation is growth.
At Nicklaus Children’s, change is not to be feared. When you work here, you are always working with the most advanced tools and procedures available.
Empathy is everything.
We expect our team members to have empathy for the patients and families they treat, and in turn, we have empathy for them. We take care of everyone in the Nicklaus Children’s family with competitive benefits and our supportive culture.